Manscaping Made Easy
Daily hair removal is a tedious, time-consuming job. But it doesn’t have to be!
Permanent Hair Removal for Men
Hair Free and Hassle Free
Today’s hair trends for men have resulted in big business for the salon and spa industry. Baldness is fashionably “in”. Beard styling, including full beards and goatees, have become a category unto themselves. But, with this movement towards hair “styling”, manscaping has literally started at the top and worked its way down, with men shaving and waxing almost every area of their bodies.
But, as “manscapers” quickly come to realize, daily hair removal can be a tedious and time-consuming job for anyone, especially if you have a lot of hair to remove. The best solution for men who find shaving and waxing a daunting task? Laser (and Electrolysis) for permanent hair removal. “Permanent” is the key word here, since both these procedures aim to do just that. That being the case, careful consideration needs to be given to which hair you’re willing to commit to living without forever, particularly facial hair.
So what’s the difference between Laser and Electrolysis? LASER is a method of permanent hair reduction that works best on large areas of darker, dense hair. ELECTROLYSIS is a method of permanent hair removal that can target very light or fine hair that may not respond fully to laser. Therefore, either one or a combination of both may be recommended depending on your hair type, density, thickness, and color. Electrolysis is effective on dark skin types and over tattoos, where laser is not. In addition, electrolysis can be used on extremely light hair as opposed to laser which may not treat extremely fine, white hair.
The most popular areas of treatment for men are:
NECK, FACE, ARMS, BACK, EARS & CHEST
Here are a few of the most popular reasons men choose to go hairless:
• Athletes, in particular, may opt for these types of hair removal as a way to easily maintain hairless skin, which is beneficial to their respective sports.
• Eyebrows are another popular area men have treated, creating two brows out of the unibrow, or simply cleaning and shaping the brow area.
• Men like to manage hair growth in sensitive areas, particularly those “downtown”.
• Men prefer permanent hair removal around their ears and nose. Hair growth in these areas typically increases with age.
• Many men also select laser hair removal before getting tattoos on their chest, back, or bicep, which makes tattooing easier and avoids having the tattoo hidden by excessive hair.
Other reasons include:
- Hygiene, as hair holds odor.
- Hairless skin shows the tone of your body better.
- Frequent shaving causes hair to grow in coarser and rougher, which makes shaving and waxing a more daunting task.
- Avoiding ingrown hairs and bumps from razor burn.
For the absolute best results, consider a combination of both!
Here’s an effective protocol for getting started:
For more information, call Incentives Spa and Salon to schedule a free consultation.